People often think that hair extensions are only used for those with short hair wanting to have longer hair look. But hair extension can also be worn by people with long hair wanting to have different look. It is quite common that people with straight hair, use hair extensions with wave to create different look, or vice versa. Hair extension can also make your hair look thicker and more volumized.
Loads of gurls have used such extensions to improve their look. If the extension works well for them, then why don’t you have a go and have the perfect look as well? But do you know that not all hair extensions are suitable for you? If you want to get the perfect and best hair extensions, here are 5 things that you should know before marching to the story and buy one for you.
- You should ask for professional help and assistance, especially if you are new to this. When such extension is put into the hair, you need to make sure that the color and texture are just perfect for you. And you can’t do it on your own; you need someone else to help you. You also need someone else who can style it up, so your hair won’t look artificial or fake. And which person can do it best if not the professional and expert in the field?
- Find good quality extension. If you want to have an extension, be sure to choose Remy – the human hair extension. After you choose for it, ask it adjusted and customized for you.
- Sleep carefully after the treatment. It is a good advice to sleep with silk pillowcase or silk bonnet to protect your hair. It will prevent further breakage or dryness.
- Loosen up. Be careful when the weave feels too tight. You can suffer from hair loss or other damages if you let it happen.
- Let the hair breathe. Take care of your hair. Condition it and alternate natural hair treatments so your hair can breathe.