Nowadays, hair accessories are available in different variants and styles. Some accessories are designed for adult women, while some are designed for younger users – with very soft surface, playful colors, and very easy yet safe mechanism. Teen hair accessories are basically available in cute and adorable designs with attractive colors that will appeal others.
So what kinds of hair accessories do teens like? Here are the general styles and variants:
- Headband or bandana. It is like a circular elastic band that you can slide over the hair easily. Since it is an elastic band, it will follow the contour of your head, providing better grip. It stays firmly on the head, but it won’t hurt the scalp. The general headband is usually simple with one tone style. But today’s headband comes in different color variations, with unique or edgy patterns.
- Hairband. It usually comes in plastic or metal semi-circular shape that can fit the head nicely. The hairband is designed so your hair can stay neat during important activities, such as studying. Today’s hairband comes in cute styles. Some come with regular shape with patterns on them. Some have bow or ribbon. Some come in rather wider shape, while others may be quite thin.
- Hair pin. In the old days, we might only be familiar with simple and regular black pin. But today’s pins are very attractive with nice accessory on the head. You can have cars, camera, cup cakes, or other head in colorful colors as well.
- Scarf. Big and colorful patterned scarves can be used as hair accessories. You can wear them like a bandana or you can cover your head with your favorite print.
- Bow. A simple bow can be turned into stylish hair accessory. You can wear it like the bandana or you can wear it when having braided style, ponytails, or up-dos.